New feature: Rating member posts
Here’s a new feature that we’ve recently added to OngoingWorlds. There’s nothing better than receiving feedback to help you improve your writing. We’ve added a new feature that allows you to rate other posts to let the author know how good it was.
How to rate posts
When you read through posts in your game written by other members you’ll see 5 stars at the bottom. These will show the current rating for the post, showing the average rating that everyone else has given.
See your ratings
When you login to OngoingWorlds you’ll be shown your personal profile where you will see all the ratings you’ve been given, and in which game. All ratings are anonymous, and you won’t be able to see who rated you.
Why did we add this?
Many people work really hard on the stories they create in their roleplaying games, and think about how often you congratulate them on writing a really good story. This is just one of the ways we’re hoping to make contributors feel like they’re getting something back for all the hard work they put in. If people like their post, they only have to click to give them a great rating.
Another way to reward your members might be to give them an award but this is only something that a moderator in a game can do, rating another members post is something that any member of your game can do.
Don’t forget to tweet and like your posts
Also bundled into this latest update of the website, we’ve added a Facebook “like” button, and Tweet button. Clicking these will share the post to your followers and friends, and help advertise your game. One of your friends might be really interested in joining but won’t know about your game unless you tell them!
- 25 Years, The Evolution of a Club
- Forget the Brexit! What about the Squexit? Top 10 Splits in RP History
- Anton Yelchin’s top 5 moments as Ensign Chekov
- The 2016 Squiddie Award Winners
- SciWorld 2016. June 23-24. Be there.
- Congratulations to our 2016 Squiddie Nominees
- Fandoms – Reviving the Dead
- 30 awesome-sounding Aztec names that you probably can’t pronounce
- A few nice words about last year’s Squiddie nominees
- The Awards Season Continues: Squiddie Time!
- 25 Years, The Evolution of a Club ongoingworlds.com/blog/2016/07/2… https://t.co/hgYlymgvmf 1 week ago
- RT @RPrepository: Happy Mod Appreciation day everyone! Remember to thank your mods today, they are so hard working and dedicated. https://t… 2 weeks ago
- Forget the Brexit! What about the Squexit? Top 10 Splits in RP History ongoingworlds.com/blog/2016/06/f… https://t.co/0MXhsjPoO5 3 weeks ago